FGI Member Benefits
The FGI promotes the interests of its members through education, research, and technology transfer. More specific benefits include:
- Receive project-specific information to facilitate design, specification, testing, and installation of fabricated geomembranes.
- Receive project referrals form FGI inquiries.
- Provide mechanism for development of industry material, fabrication, and installation standards.
- Participate in FGI-sponsored short courses and workshops.
- Receive assistance in publishing case histories, new technologies, research results, and other information.
- Company and logo listing on FGI website.
- Interact with industry, government agencies, suppliers, and manufacturers in domestic and international markets.
- Direct the future of fabricated geomembranes through research and technology transfer at the University of Illinois.
- Development and maintenance of specifications and test methods for fabricated geomembranes.
- Members only section of the website for advanced research, specification, test methods, project information, etc.
- Access to undergraduate and graduate students for employment opportunities and marketing.
- Technical library that is keyword searchable for all articles, technical papers, reports, etc. on fabricated geomembranes.